A server restart was completed at 5:00 PM Eastern time and the following changes have been deployed:
- Resolved some issues with the Resource Satchels and weight calculations. Additional fixes for some special cases will be coming soon!
- Ter Mur Moongate teleport via Crystal Portals will no longer cause fall damage (point shifted slightly so you’re not “floating”)
- Fixed “hit points” on Dragon Barding Deeds that were normally crafted having 10x more HP than they were supposed to
- Corrected the hues on Haochi’s Pigments. ServUO had not verified certain colors and they were “off” slightly. This will affect any existing Haochi’s Pigments as well!
- Ninja Black was hue 1175, now it is correctly 1108
- Olive was hue 2730, now it is correctly 1196
- Midnight Blue was hue 1176, now it is correctly 1156
- Testing some tweaks to the New Player armor sets. No changes are “live” yet, but we are actively testing it!
- Poisoning has been greatly enhanced! Two major changes have been made to make it more viable in templates. See details below!
- Tons of new content for upcoming events/quests! We’ll start to roll these out as we continue to work on the crafting changes!
Poisoning has always been a bit lackluster in PvM, so this first iteration of improvements is designed to make it a more viable option in templates. The first of the changes is adding an AoE poison to poison strikes if you have Poisoning as follows:
- The same creatures that are affected by the Poison Strike are the ones who can be potentially poisoned.
- The chance for an AoE poison scales by Poisoning skill, 5% per 20 skill points (with scaling for in-between)
|Poisoning Skill||Poison Level||Chance to Poison|
The second major change is that having Poisoning as well as Taste Identification now provides poison IMMUNITY!
- Both skills must be at the levels listed below to have the immunity effect.
- The immunity is a TRUE immunity (you never even get poisoned) versus the Vampiric Embrace-style “immunity” where you get poisoned, but then it disappears the first time it attempts to tick.
- This change ONLY affects players, not pets (since they couldn’t have Taste ID anyways)
|Poisoning & Taste ID Minimum Skill||Immunity Level|