Skip to content
- Fixed an issue related to shrunken/leashed pets disappearing while shrunken
- Fixed issue with hit chance check on Bolas causing them to never successfully hit
- Massive overhaul of Pet Training definitions to align with UO-CAH
- HUGE thanks to Eleos for going through the gigantic list of creatures and cleaning up all the discrepancies!
- Removing Battle Defense from a pet will now properly remove Disarm and Paralyzing Blow as well
- Thanks to Curby for this fix!
- Poison Steeds updated to use AoE group 2 to better align with OSI “rules” on poison-based pets having access to all AoE
- SOS/MiB chests can now be engraved with a metal engraving tool and Davy Jones’ treasure chest can now be engraved with a wood engraving tool.
- Midnight Bracers now have a gargoyle conversion equivalent.
- Thanks to Zeff for this suggestion
- The Exalted Artificer will now keep the hue of the item when converting back and forth.
- NOTE: Blessed (or personally blessed) status does NOT transfer. This will be addressed in a future patch!
- New Ethereal Ossein Ram mount (currently available via Season of the Witch drop)
- New [crl command to get to the Community Rune Library (Dennis’) just like [rl
- Added a ton of new deco for Halloween that will be seen around town and also available to players in the near future
- Added some new custom abilities that will be on current or future pets
- Added new “Source” attribute to all items that will often display where/how an item is/was acquired
- Example: Many Halloween deco items this year will say “Halloween 2023” just under the name
- Added quest/event content to be rolled out in the very near future…